iPDA is an ingenious little tool that literally turns your iPod into a full fledged PDA.
The application will allow you to sync and transfer all your information from your Mac to your iPod.
Contacts, emails, notes documents, you name it, iPDA will take care of everything. Syncing via Entourage is particularly easy. The application also handles data from Apple applications such as Mail, Stickies, Address Book and iCal.
Additional information found on the internet, such as maps, news or weather conditions can also be added to your iPod. We also appreciated being able to access your Gmail account and download messages from selected labels.
The interface is very user-friendly, and we found no difficulty selecting what to sync and starting the transfer. On an additional note, iPDA can create backups of your data, just so you don't lose it.
On the downside, transferring can be a bit slow at times. Furthermore, you should be aware that the shareware version is only limited to six transfers of all your information.
- Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) compatibility:
- Support for iCal CalDAV account calendar syncing. Now you can easily sync your Google Calendars via iCal.
- Support for minor changes to Mail.
- New application icon and button layout.
- Fixes a problem with non-US weather downloads.
- Updates Evernote support to work with the latest version of Evernote.
- Fixes a problem with Entourage Contact syncing in Snow Leopard.